Job Description for UI/UX Designer
Experience Required: 3+ Years Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to conceptualize product features for web and mobile.
- Good at problem solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind.
- Uncover and learn new ways to incorporate emerging new design and development of every product and it’s features.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- A great team player as you need to collaborate closely with developers and copywriters.
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions.
- Should be attentive to detail and organized to note product requirements (roadmaps)
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must have have leadership skills.
- Must be extremely pro-active and self starter.