Job Description for Copy Supervisor
Experience Required: 5-7 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Stay up to date, constant learning, implying and sharing new skills and formats across copy teams
- Maintain a creative benchmark across brands/projects
- Translate the client brief to a creative vision and come up with communication that can be amplified across platforms for large campaigns. Envision the extension of big ideas.
- Contribute to the core idea/strategy and drive ideation
- Arrive at a brand overall/campaign proposition in alignment with the planning team.
- Produce award worthy work.
- Build a strong and effective copy – art partnership to produce complex projects
- To inculcate the best practices in creative team and develop new systems and processes for maturing our organisation for growth.
- Play a key strategic role that involves creative direction, digital strategy, client interfacing
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital firm.
- Impeccable English with a young, peppy & insightful style of writing that works across mediums.
- Interest in social media and active on at least one of these platforms apart from FB and Twitter – Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram or blogging.